Manufacturers! If you are interested in the best commercial-industrial coating in the world today, then let MAD Custom Coating be the final step in your production process! Our ceramic coatings are unparalleled in the industry.
- Outsourced or White-Label Services
- Lifetime Warranty on Commercial-Industrial Coating
- Pickup and Drop-off Services Available (Contact for Details)
- Endless Color Options
- Best Corrosion & Chemical Resistant Coatings Available
- Tight-tolerance Applications
- Coatings Work on any Hard Surface
Click here to view: Cerakote Tech Sheets
- MAD Custom Coating specializes in offering the best coatings for virtually any Commercial-Industrial Coating application. Our technical sheets are available by clicking on the link above. We also carry a full line of ambient-cure high temperature ceramic coatings for a variety of applications including car exhaust components. Our dry-film lubricant coatings can also reduce friction in machine and engine components, including pistons and other moving parts. Call us to find out how our Micro Slick product broke the Geneva Convention in a United States Air Force machine Gun!
- So whether you are coating ten parts or ten thousand parts, MAD Custom Coating is the only solution you need and holds a reputation that is guarded as fiercely as you guard yours.
Make MAD a part of your team!
- We will aid you in testing and evaluating coating solutions for your products
- We will help select the strongest Cerakote finishes for your applications
- We will help select trending colors and designs to keep your company in the forefront of the marketplace
- Our quality standards ensure that your Cerakote applications will never chip, crack, peel, or flake
- Parts are inspected for proper coating thickness with mil guage
- Complete Cerakote coverage inside and out
- Commercial Convection Ovens for controlled air flow and temperature
- * Keeps parts consistent in color, sheen, and cure
- * The convection feature ensures evenly heated parts and allows the coating of plastics and other temperature-sensitive material
- Military-grade, variable speed, rotary screw air compressor
- * Dry consistent air flow ensures the correct blast profile on all parts and keeps air uncontaminated for Cerakote application
- * An abundance of regulated air flow for he simultaneous use of all equipment in a production environment…we will never run out of air!
- Paint Booth
- * Warm, dry intake air allows for the correct temperature and flash point for parts coated in Cerakote
- * Exhaust fan capable of creating 100-6250 cfm of air flow, which allows air flow to be calibrated for the volume and types of parts being coated
- Abrasive Equipment
- * Commercial Automated Blasters
- * MAD is able to media blast thousands of parts in the time it takes other shops to do dozens.
- * This allows a quicker turnaround time and a consistent blast profile for ideal Cerakote applications
- * Manual Blasting Equipment
- * For parts that cannot be blasted in the tumbler
- * For custom and limited release projects
- * Commercial Automated Blasters
- * Large production floor for Cerakote applications at a manufacturing level
- * Secure, onsite storage facility
- * Ability to store inventory for a “coat as needed” basis
- * 24/7 building monitoring by alarm, door sensors, glass break sensors, motion detectors and cameras to safeguard your product